Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
Kratos has an excellent opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing team. The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support for all aspects of the recruiting department including but not limited to: Coordinating the interviewing process, scheduling interviews, handling incoming calls and maintaining & updating an applicant tracking system.
Duties/Responsibilities, Core knowledge:
• Provide efficient administrative support, schedule field interview appointments, screen telephone calls and handle correspondence.
• Post job openings on/in ATS, job boards, appropriate websites and at Tremco facilities.
• Maintain applicant tracking system (Pereless).
• Retrieve and process applications and resumes.
• Communicate with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters on applicant status.
• Perform highly confidential typing tasks, including compensation and rejection letters.
• Preparation and production of required reports.
• Provide necessary documentation to vendors for background/reference screening.
• Develop and maintain monthly excel spreadsheets.
• Create Pre-hire folders and send out recruitment new hire packets.
• Receive, sort, handle and distribute all incoming mail.
• Assist with all corporate programs.
• Complete miscellaneous special projects as assigned.