Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
Kratos KS2 is seeking an experienced Information Technology Lead who can use their technological and managerial skills to analyze our current systems and assets, recommend and manage the implementation of solutions, upgrades, and provide training. As the Information Technology Lead you will direct, lead, and manage a team of System Administrators and Information Technology professionals to ensure cybersecurity products are delivered on schedule, within budgeted cost, in accordance with technical requirements and management direction.
- Manage IT infrastructure, on premises and cloud
- Maintain network hardware in main headquarters and offsite
- Administer virtual servers using multiple hypervisor environments ensuring backups and disaster recovery replications are successful
- Manage LDAP and Active Directory
- Manage multiple cloud environments
- Manage VOIP phone system
- Manage AV systems and digital signage systems
- Oversee desktop support for end users on Linux, and Windows systems
- Manage IT procurement and purchasing including vendor relations and service contract management and negotiations
- Oversee IT Operations budget
- Manage IT Help Desk and Systems Administration teams
- Other duties as assigned.