Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
Kratos is seeking a Program Planning and Cost Control Analyst (PP&C) to join our team supporting the Agile Cyber Development and Sustainment (ACDS) Contract. Position located in our Colorado Springs, CO office.
• Track Government funding provided by multiple customers; tracking will be at the Contract, Task Order and Project level; manage man-hours, material, ODCs, and travel expenses to ensure that funding is managed accurately and appropriately.
- Develop financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
• Create management/financial reports in accordance with customer-define format/template.
• Track revenue, monitor direct and indirect expenses, calculate profit, establish burn-rates, and to provide ideas/solutions to PM's and Project Leads. Advise ACDS PM when to submit Limitation of Funds letters. Develop and maintain Estimates to Complete (EAC's)/Cost of Complete (CTC).
• Provide financial data and commentary for quarter and/or annual Program Management Reviews
• Ensure accuracy of invoices prior to submission.
• Work with billings on unbilled status ensuring timely payment of invoices
• Reconcile CostPoint and Task Order/Project data.
• Work daily with the Program Managers/Lead ensuring all working tasks have appropriate funding allocations to reach program goals and deliverables,
• Prepare monthly cost reports
• Prepare monthly subcontract analysis, accruals and process subcontractor invoices for payment.
• Ensures compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as FAR, SOX, CAS and other government regulations.