Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
Kratos is looking for a Software Engineer to support integration command and control projects for the US Air Force. This includes the integration of many COTs products into a single user interface. The successful candidate will be part of a rapid prototyping team that acquires a solid understanding of customer needs, environment, and users, and develops solutions for demonstration and delivery. Cosmic utilizes an agile approach to development, seeking stakeholder involvement and feedback in iterative inspect-adapt cycles. This position requires familiarity with Linux environments, Python, hardware interfacing, CI/CD, and DevOps. Networking, and RF familiarity are desirable.
- Turn requirements in to deployment-quality code with mentoring by senior team members
- Filter through COTs documentation for interfacing needs
- Setting up messaging queues to connect various sockets
- Build, test, and debug software applications
- Utilize CI/CD and configuration management best practices
- Participate in code reviews
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members to accomplish project objectives
- Participate in Agile meetings and activities
- performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience with RESTful interfacing