Kratos Space has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team. The Recruiting Team is responsible for all talent planning, hiring, recruiting operations, and recruitment program development. We love making a difference and are extremely passionate about our core responsibility - to find and hire amazing people to make our company great!
We're looking for individuals who can drive and manage our process and be a strategic partner to our hiring managers.
In this position, you will collaborate with engineering business leaders to create and implement recruitment strategies that drive our business forward. With a focus on candidate experience and delivering results, this role is critical to our long-term success in the Defense, Space, and Security business. We invite you to join us in our mission to secure the best engineering talent to help build the future of aerospace and defense.
• Partner with hiring leaders to understand the needs of the business, build and implement candidate generation strategies, and deliver the best candidates for each open position
• Build a pipeline of qualified candidates and maintain relationships with active candidate pools to address ahead-of-demand hiring needs
• Source and engage candidates using internal and external tools
• Manage all candidate communications while ensuring positive candidate experience
• Generate pipelines and calibrate regularly with hiring managers and hiring teams
• Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions
• Provide proactive and consistent communication with hiring managers and program leaders on recruitment process, strategy, and status
• Ability to deliver outstanding candidate and client service, negotiation, and closing skills
• Advocate for both clients and candidates throughout the hiring process by establishing regular touch points and diligent follow through.
• Collaborate with other recruiting team members on initiatives and other hiring needs
• Ability to multitask, take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Experience sourcing utilizing various social media methods (LinkedIn and similar applications)
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal skills