Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on, and we always deliver.
1. Build production and prototype electronic products including, but not limited to: Chassis, Racks, Servers, Signal Conditioning Boards (SCBs) and Input/Output (I/O) panels.
2. Complete RMA (Return Material Authorization) assembly and repair work to support Customer Service
3. Perform regular soldering and reworking of previously assembled products as required; sometimes extensive work required in this area.
4. Assemble and label wires and wire harnesses per cable specification.
5. Assist in material handling as received from Inventory or Direct from Suppliers and as supplied to the production area.