Kratos is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist in the San Diego, CA area.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:KTOS) develops and fields transformative, affordable technology, platforms, and systems for United States National Security related customers, allies, and commercial enterprises.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with discipline. We work hard, and take care of our customers, employees and families. Recognized as thought leaders in our industry, we are motivated by creating and delivering innovative solutions to our nation and global customers. We proactively build trusted relationships with our peers, partners and customers, and take ownership for our actions always striving to do the right thing.
Kratos offers medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k) savings plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Accounts Payable Specialist will ensure timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices, obtain proper approvals, match invoices against purchase orders, code invoices, research and resolve discrepancies, and review batches for data entry.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Review and process invoices and check requests in accordance with Company policies and procedures
• Process expense reports including review for compliance with the Company travel policy and government contractor guidelines
• Perform check matching duties
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Maintain vendor files
• Correspond with internal customers and vendors and respond to inquiries
• Assist with month end closing
• Provide supporting documentation for audits
• Assist in identifying cost control opportunities and other projects as needed
• Other duties may be assigned
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.