Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the Essential Job Functions.
• Maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by company and government requirements.
• Communicate and interact effectively with peers, supervisors, and public, including maintaining respect for others, and following company policies.
• Have a willingness and ability to learn and utilize company technology for company required purposes, including, for example training, reviewing and signing policies and procedures, benefits enrollment and changes, and more.
• Ability to read, understand, and follow instructions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to maintain knowledge, skills, and abilities as it pertains to your job.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent; and minimum of 8 years of related experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Shop Floor environment / workbench or workstation.
• Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
• Ability to perform repetitive motion (rotating wrists, using hand tools).
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: None.
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF WORK BEING PERFORMED BY INDIVIDUALS ASSIGNED TO THIS CLASSIFICATION. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF PERSONNEL SO CLASSIFIED.
A REVIEW OF THIS CLASSIFICATION HAS EXCLUDED THE MARGINAL FUNCTIONS OF THE CLASSIFICATION THAT ARE INCIDENTAL TO THE PERFORMANCE OF FUNDAMENTAL JOB JUTIES. ALL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ARE ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS AND ARE SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE MODIFICATION TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB PROFICIENTLY. THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE THE MINIMUM LEVELS OF KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS OR ABILITIES
As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042, we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by December 8th 2021 or by your start date if it is after December 8th 2021, subject to approved medical, religious or other accommodation