The Kratos Space & Missile Defense Systems (KDRSS) program scheduler will report to the Business Manager and support Sounding Rocket systems programs and projects. This role will be performing detailed program scheduling within an Earned Value Management System (EVMS) environment. The program scheduler will efficiently create and maintain a resource loaded schedule that is part of a program baseline.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
Provide program planning and scheduling support to internal and external customers, as assigned by the Business Manager, to include Program Management, Project Management and Cost Account Managers (CAMs), with the gathering of source planning data, logical sequencing of activities, establishment of activity durations, and loading of resources in an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for the purpose of providing status reporting and earned value analysis of work performed against an approved baseline plan.
This role requires performance of critical path analyses, what-if analyses, etc. and the communication of those results to the stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Analyze the schedule scope for the assigned Sounding Rocket Program(s) and Project(s) within the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) constraints of the program.
- Create and maintain a resource loaded schedule in an EVMS environment.
- Preparing, developing and coordinating the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program & project objectives.
- Ensuring program & project schedules are horizontally and vertically integrated.
- Implementing scheduling best practices.
- Perform Critical Path Analysis.
- Prepare Schedule Risk Assessments (SRAs).
- Perform Schedule Performance, Health Metrics and Analysis.
- Provide weekly status and reporting.
- Track plans and schedules.
- Create, maintain and validate Schedule data.
- Perform risk analysis.
- Identify and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilize Gantt, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances.
Other Job Functions
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position is contingent upon contract award which is expected early 2022.
Questions and correspondence related to this opportunity should be directed to: email@example.com