The Kratos Space & Missile Defense Systems (KDRSS) Program Analyst will report to the Business Manager and support Sounding Rocket systems programs and projects. Program Analyst will provide assistance with financial, programmatic, and administration on programs and projects as assigned by the Business Manager.
The Program Analyst supports the Business Manager in ensuring that programs meet the customer schedule and budgeted profit.
The Program Analyst supports the Business Manager in performing non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery. This individual will support the Business Manager in the coordination of cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activities which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
The Program Analyst will assist the Business Manager responsibilities in supporting effective project execution relative to cost performance, delivery performance and effective program resource planning.
The Program Analyst will assist the Business Manager in ensuring that their programs adhere to proper Earned Value Management System (EVMS) management practices.
The Program Analyst will assist the Business Manager in providing leadership and guidance to program managers and will support the team, or take on the roles as assigned, of EVMS analysts and Cost Account Managers (CAMs) supporting the programs through startup, execution, and closeout.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Assist the Business Manager in leading the program team in generating work breakdown structures (WBS), program scheduling, monitoring and analyzing program cost, coordinating and summarizing estimates at completion (EAC) data, preparing cost and performance management reports for internal and external customers, coordinating manpower projection activity, preparing internal cost of sales/profit projections, measuring, analyzing and reporting performance against planned financial metrics, determining and monitoring program funding requirements, supporting customer and internal program reviews.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Support the Business Manager in managing the financial and schedule scope and personnel for the assigned Sounding Rocket Program(s) and Project(s) within the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) constraints of the program.
- Support the Business Manager in leading all aspects of program execution objectives on assigned programs.
- Support the Business Manager in soliciting, analyzing and proactively challenging baseline and schedule inputs/updates as well as recommend workarounds to team leads.
- Support the Business Manager in performing program resource management, including cost estimation, allocation, tracking, and analysis.
- Support the Business Manager in performing Estimate-at-Complete (EAC) preparation and review.
- Support the Business Manager in the preparation and presentation of financial data to internal and external customers, including variance analysis and forecasts.
- Support the Business Manager in the ensuring compliance and financial reporting.
- Support the Business Manager in on-going collaboration with the customer and functional teams.
- Review of contractual documents.
- Assistance with contract negotiations as assigned.
- Support of pricing and proposal activities as assigned.
- Support the Business Manager in close monitoring and analysis of Funding availability, Milestone Billings and Cash collections.
- Support the Business Manager in forecasting awards, sales, profit, cash for programs within assigned Sounding Rocket Program(s) and Project(s).
- Support the Business Manager in the management of Program Earned Value reporting.
- Support the Business Manager in the performance o final job review and resolve ongoing technical contractual job requirements (schedule, technical requirements, and budget).
- Support the Business Manager in the reporting of program budget, schedule, monitoring, and completion of goals and milestones in accordance with approved plans.
- Support the Business Manager in the establishment of Program organization and structure and priorities (resource management, scheduling, staff).
- Support the Business Manager in the maintenance of on-going communication with customer to accomplish program goals.
- Prepares waivers, deviations prior review & approval to submittal to customer.
- Prepares PDR/CDR presentations.
- Support the Business Manager in the creation of sub-contract work breakdown structure (WBS).
- Support the Business Manager in the creation of master milestone schedule.
- Support the Business Manager in the communication of program status to rest of organization.
- Work consists of complex activities requiring the development of new concepts, approaches, and techniques to solve program problems based on analysis and evaluation.
Other Job Functions
- Hardcopy and electronic records management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
This position is contingent upon contract award which is expected early 2022.
Questions and correspondence related to this opportunity should be directed to: email@example.com