Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
Kratos is hiring a Solutions Delivery Manager in the Colorado Springs area in a Hybrid Office/Remote work environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead Project Engineering team to deploy Kratos products, solutions, and services to Commercial and Gov’t customers in the USA and abroad, with an initial responsibility for delivery of Monics, satID, and SatGuard based solutions, but when necessary will lead the delivery of other Kratos products including, but not limited to, Network Products, SpectralNet, and quantum.
- Develop team technical competence and capability to deliver Kratos OpenSpace and associated VNFs, Controller, and OpsCenter management applications as these become available for Kratos customers.
- Pursue business development opportunities that employ Kratos products and solutions
- Provide Sales support in generating proposal for existing and new customers in order to expand the solutions delivery pipeline.
- Effectively manage projects to completion on schedule and within budget, reporting project financial and schedule performance to senior management as required.
- Develop and deliver customer kick-off and project review presentations demonstrating the ability to communicate comfortably at a system level.
- For more complex programs create and deliver VCRM (Verification Cross Reference Matrix), SDRLs and project closeouts.
- Travel as necessary for customer meetings, customer installation and training as well as conferences
- Other Management Responsibilities as requested