5-D Systems, a KRATOS Company, is seeking a highly motivated candidate for a software development position with the ability to successfully work in a small-team environment. Potential tasking for the candidate will be varied and may range from developing real-time software for an airborne, embedded system to developing custom system test software for a desktop environment.
Duties in include, but are not limited to:
- Developing software for new and existing systems for aircraft and aircraft test systems
- Developing design documentation for internal and external use
- Working in adherence to 5-D Systems software development process
- Developing software test plans and procedures to demonstrate compliance with system requirements
- Participates in planning, design, testing, and deployment of moderately complex, engineered systems and software to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Peer reviewing fellow team members’ work
- Supporting trade studies and performs design research and explorations
- Reporting project and task status to project tasking lead
- Assisting in preparation of proposals and presentation materials