Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
The Part -Time Assembler performs a wide variety of electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical or measurement product assembly operations on product components, assemblies or sub-assemblies.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build production and prototype electronic products including, but not limited to: Chassis, Racks, Dell’s, SCBs and I/O panels.
- Working from schematics and engineering drawings, adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning components using all tools available including crimpers and soldering irons.
- Perform pre-ship Button -up / Clean -up (BU/CU tasks as required.
- Normally receives minimal instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- Determines and/or follows methods and sequence of operations in one or more of the following: performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, cable harnessing, welding and/or fitting on assembly units.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
- Other job duties as assigned