Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
The HR Administrator is responsible for the administrative support to the human resources function in the areas of HRIS/compensation/benefits, staffing/employment, employee relations, and/or organizational development (OD) and training.
• Works under supervision
• Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
• Maintains employee hardcopy files. Inputs employee personal data into human resources
information/computer system (HRIS) database.
• Processes various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc. System Entry of this information is a major component to this role.
• Provides information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal employee information.
• Conducts new-hire orientations.
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
• Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks
• Other job duties as assigned.