Kratos Space is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our customer’s communication systems through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us.
We look forward to working with open, honest, caring and passionate individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company.
Kratos is currently looking to add a Custer Service Assistant to our Sunnyvale, CA location.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Customer Service Assistant to provide support to our Kratos Customers. On a daily basis, you will monitor incoming support requests via customer portal or emails related to documentation/license requests, product inquires, hardware repairs, software issues, etc. You will perform initial triage, work towards resolution, and/or route the request to the appropriate Support Agent or Support Unit. You will document each interaction with customers and ensure requests are successfully fulfilled. You will help with data entry, perform account registrations, provide invitations to approved contacts, and maintaining our customer records up to date.
We prefer candidates who have at least one year of administrative or customer service experience, but we are willing to train the right person.
Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to customer calls and emails and answer questions about products and services
- Triage and process request and ensure they are fulfilled
- Maintain customer records and requests up to date
- Maintain frequent communication with customer to provide status updates on open issues
- Follow up with Hardware repair requests coordinating with internal or external groups like Shipping, Trade Compliance, and Third-Party Vendors
- Record all contacts in our customer database system accurately
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management
- Field incoming cases, chats, and emails in a timely manner
- Identify customer needs, concerns, and questions
- Provide accurate information and solutions to customer queries
- Handle customer requests in a patient and compassionate manner
- Route customer requests to appropriate teams and/or departments as needed
- Build professional relationships with customers through excellent customer service
- Follow up with customers on questions and complaints
- Collaborate with immediate team, as well as other teams and departments within our company, to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Follow company communication policies, procedures, and guidelines at all times
- Perform every daily task with our customers’ satisfaction in mind·