Kratos Space is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our customer’s communication systems through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us.
As we develop and launch our next generation of Satellite Ground Infrastructure platform we will be revolutionizing the satellite communication market using disruptive technology leveraging the principals of SDN, NFV, Virtualization, and Cloud compute.
Customer Success Team: Customer Success team serves as the trusted interface between our internal team and all customers across their lifecycle, proof-of-value, on-boarding, adoption, advocacy, and renewal. The Customer Success team engages customers using a partnership approach which positions our Customer Success representatives as trusted members of our customer's extended team. This collective-team approach enables our customers to leverage our platform to operationalize their business goals effectively
The Role: As a Customer Success Engineer (Cloud Network), you will be a part of the Customer Success team and you will be using your skills and expertise to help develop, deploy, test and support our complex Cloud based, Software Defined Networks for SATCOM Ground Systems.
This position is responsible for architecture design, deployment, test and support of our cloud based network systems, virtual machines, client and server hardware and applications in a hybrid Windows/Linux environment. Customer Success team members work with software development, system architecture, sales engineering, delivery, and support functions to provide focus on customer’s technical needs:
• Develop complete understanding and expertise of our SDN based Satellite Ground platform.
• Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the product and achieving success.
• Deriving and disseminating best practices that help drive customer adoption of our platform.
• Triage and respond to customer support requests.
• Setup and maintain test environments to facilitate customer issue replication and use case testing.
• Configure our platform to comply with customer objectives and operational constraints.
• Provide product feedback to product team based on customer experiences.
• Ability to support development of third-party integrations.