Florida Turbine Technologies, a Kratos Company is looking for an experienced Government Property Analyst, who will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a robust Government Property Management program, consistent with FAR, DFAR, and Agency-specific regulations.
The candidate will have direct experience managing Government Furnished Property as well as other Government contract operations experience.
Identify, develop and sustain business requirements for Government Furnished Property Management System.
- Serve as KTT Federal point of contact to Government auditors for Government Furnished Property Management audit inquiries.
- Participate as a business owner in Government Furnished Property Management system development and test activities.
- Establish and continually improve Government Furnished Property Management procedures in line with KTT’s policies and FAR, DFAR, and Agency-Specific requirements.
- Collaborate with other KTT stakeholders, such as Compliance, Contract, Legal, Purchasing, Engineering, Assembly and Test.
- Develop and deliver (oral and written) detailed technical briefings, spreadsheets, and reports to the customer, Program Managers, and/or senior decision-makers in understandable terms that explain complex issues and potential risks.
- Receive, record, track, report, safeguard, and disposition Government Furnished Property.
- Track data and prepare metrics.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to support working groups chartered to resolve property-related issues; develop proposed agendas and tracks action items to completion.
- Conduct special projects as assigned.