Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
We have a great opportunity for a Contracts Property Administrator in Colorado Springs, CO.
The Property Administrator is responsible for the Government property, Customer property and Kratos Defense owned property management systems. The Property Administrator will coordinate with the Inventory Analyst and Material Control Supervisor to report and resolve system and inventory deficiencies. The Property Administrator will immediately report control, use, preservation, protection, and repair and maintenance deficiencies for Government, Customer, and Kratos Defense property.
- Ensure property management compliance to: Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), and any contract terms and conditions, when applicable.
- Distinguishes the documented, physical, and systemic differences between Government property, Customer property and Kratos Defense property.
- Immediately report loss, damage, theft and destruction of any Government or Customer owned property.
- Verify and confirm documentation of property location, condition and quantities for accuracy.
- Ensure all required recordkeeping is documented and appropriately stored.
- Perform the tasks of Kratos Defense, transfer, relieve, ship and/or disposition Government and Customer property.
- Review, report and reconcile the identification, documentation and ERP/systemic accuracies of Government and Customer property.
- Identifies and complete the necessary fields of form DD-1149 and DD-250.
- Perform self-assessments: records to property/property to records, confirming the efficiencies of operations and protecting assets.
- Responsible for property sub-location control and accuracies.
- Responsible for the identifying and reporting of Government, Customer, and Kratos Defense excess and scrap materials, tooling, and equipment that fall under the property control systems.
- Responsible for the disposition of Government, Customer, and Kratos Defense excess and scrap materials, tooling and equipment.
- Electronically file self-assessment results, including the report and reconciliation of deficiencies
- On a quarterly cycle, confirm procedure and work instruction accuracies and report deficiencies.