GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Utilize creative, professional, and ethical recruiting methods for identifying and attracting top-performing individuals both in response to current openings and on a proactive basis, for roles in aerospace/defense, mechanical and electrical engineering, and manufacturing and support organizations. Responsible for full-cycle recruiting process for Regular and Contract personnel including job postings, candidate sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiations, and background screening here at KUAS.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organizational plans and objectives, and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by conducting launch session, studying job description and job qualifications.
- Initiates contact with target candidates and develops relationships.
- Interviews, screens, and completes reference checks and makes hiring decisions in collaboration with management and HRM of site.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges candidate travel,; escorts applicants to interviews.
- Extends offers in accordance with employment and compensation policies and processes appropriate paperwork.
- Coordinates new employee relocation by determining candidate’s requirements and internal company practices as identified on the HR authority Matrix.
- Works with hiring manager to customize and conduct Behavioral Based interviews.
- Improves organization attractiveness and effectiveness by recommending new policies and procedures; monitoring job offers and compensation packages; emphasizes benefits.
- Manages internal employee job postings and application processes closely with management.
- Maintains the applicant tracking database and recruiting metrics.
- Stays current on industry trends and market conditions.
- Working with management ensures that employment activities are in compliance with applicable federal and state laws.
- Creates and maintains recruiting work instructions and internal company policies, keeping all procedures current and compliant.
- May assist with department recruiting and staffing budget management.
- Other job related projects and tasks as assigned.