Kratos Space is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our customer’s communication systems through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us.
We look forward to working with open, honest, caring and passionate individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company.
General JOB SUMMARY:
Develops and executes security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infilterate company email, data, e-commerce and web-based systems
Essential Job Functions
- Administers cyber security policies to control physical and virtual access to systems
- Maintains hardware, software and network firewalls and encryption protocols
- Performs network security audits and testing and evaluates system security configurations to ensure efficiency and compliance with policies and procedures
- Conducts penetration testing and vulnerability assessments of applications, operating systems and/or networks
- Responds to cyber security breaches, identifies intrusions and isolates, blocks and removes unauthorized access
- Researches and evaluates cyber security threats
- Assists in the creation and implementation of security solutions
- May provide information to management regarding impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information systems
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Networks with senior internal personnel in own area of expertise
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
- Other duties as assigned