Kratos Space is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our customer’s communication systems through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We look forward to working with open, honest, caring and passionate individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company.
We have an exciting opportunity for Administrative Support – Product Sales in either Colorado Springs, CO or Alexandria, VA.
- Provide administrative support to the Product and Maintenance Renewal Sales teams, ensuring that proper documentation is collected and maintained in an efficient manner
- Enter and maintain data in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to support accurate account bookings for Sales reporting
- Data organization to support ongoing Maintenance Renewal Sales to existing customers
- Must have good people management, organizational, and planning capabilities; be a competent initiator and administrator of policies and procedures
- Understanding and knowledge of how to deal with people on a professional level and escalate accordingly when guidance or assistance is needed
- Accomplishes their duties and responsibilities, while achieving the goals and objectives which have been established for the assigned department
- Must conduct affairs of company and interactions with Kratos staff, suppliers and customers in a professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Key competencies include superior organization, prioritization, and attention to detail
- Provide cross function support to Product and Maintenance Renewal Sales related to following up on prospect inquiries, preparing simple quotes, and processing bookings
In addition, this position:
- Works under supervision
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments
- Works on completing daily assignments in a timely manner but recognizes the need for occasional deviation and prioritization from accepted practice
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks