Kratos Antenna Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to analyze customer and company requirements for new and existing satellite earth stations, integrated gateways and other antennas and systems. He/she will provide technical design and implementation of gateways comprising RF and Satcom analysis and specification, IP networking design and specification, software application configuration and testing.
Applicant should be an innovative thinker and problem solver, with exceptional communication skills, exhibit great attention to detail, be capable of completing multiple projects within budgeted timeframes, and be a team player. The Systems Engineer will report to the VP, Products.
- Provide analysis and resolution of RF issues in company-provided systems.
- Produce specification of company requirements to internal groups, vendors, and partners.
- Investigate of any systemic issues within company-provided systems.
- Engineering design and specification of hub infrastructure.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting support to the technical support team.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- In conjunction with Program Managers, define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Work with vendors to define requirements and test new products and updates.
- Develop documentation, specifications and acceptance test plans & programs for utilization of company products and integrated RF packages.
- Design, develop, and document comprehensive maintenance, operation and test plans.
- Provide training and support to operations and support teams.
- Be capable of technical design, implementation, and analysis of RF and Satcom systems including system availability analysis, block and level, EIRP & G/T, and link budgets.
- Lead cross-functional technical alignments.
- Coordination with internal organizations including mechanical, hardware and software, program management, operations, business development, etc.