Kratos Space is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading-edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness, and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other, and our families. Protecting and enabling our customer’s communication systems through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We look forward to working with open, honest, caring, and passionate individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to help us continue to build a great company. As we develop and launch our next generation of Satellite Ground Infrastructure platform we will be revolutionizing the satellite communication market using disruptive technology leveraging the principles of SDN, NFV, Virtualization, and Cloud computing.
The Solutions Delivery Team deploys Kratos systems around the globe and serves as the trusted interface to customers across their lifecycle, proof-of-value, onboarding, adoption, advocacy, and renewal. The successful candidate will work directly with customers during the implementation of network and cloud-based solutions and include the development of custom software components and interfaces to facilitate the integration of our network suite of tools. The Solutions Delivery Team works on solving technical problems and has applied experience in a wide range of network and software and platform technologies that include distributed computing, databases, network protocols, network analysis tools, and network topologies. The candidate must also be comfortable working autonomously on software development activities, working to deadlines, taking calculated risks, and course-correcting under pressure.
- Lead customer technical interchanges and program meetings.
- Support project activities including generating a technical project plan, assess and interpret device protocol documents, design and integrate solutions, produce and execute acceptance test procedures, and providing estimates of effort to accomplish project deliverables.
- Once COVID 19 restrictions are lifted - Travel to customer locations to support installation and acceptance testing. Travel may be up to 40% of time.
- Support software and hardware technology engineering/integration activities.
- Develop software components satcom hardware devices and implement APIs for integrating software applications.