Kratos Cybersecurity Services is currently seeking an AWS Security Engineer for hands-on deployment and integration of AWS security services for a high security environment. The successful candidate will be familiar with AWS Elasticsearch, GuardDuty, SecurityHub, CloudTrail, inter-VPC networking, and MFA integration with AWS IAMS. Previous experience in IT security and experience with Terraform based cloud infrastructure as code are strongly desired. The candidate will be joining a top-notch security consultancy team working with a variety of customers and unique projects to improve system architecture and security.
- Work with AWS Security Architects to determine needed AWS services and configuration changes to solve client security problems in AWS.
- Evaluate performance and recommend improvements to existing cloud environments, Engineer resolutions for deficiencies identified.
- Create and review Infrastructure as Code specifications for Terraform and deploy high security environments using fully automated tooling.
- Access Cloud environments to manually deploy AWS services and make direct configuration changes as needed.
- Create and evaluate solution test plans, participate in system and environment level security testing.