Florida Turbine Technologies, Inc. (FTT) is a growing world class turbomachinery company in Jupiter, Florida which employs 180+ engineers and technicians with over 4,000 combined years of aeroengine (military and commercial), industrial and space turbomachinery experience. We are looking for gas turbine engineers in all disciplines who are strong team players with the following backgrounds.
DRAFTER/MODELER - The drafter/modeler shall be responsible for drafting methods, procedures and techniques. Have some knowledge of Pro/Engineer or Unigraphics. PLM software, Geomagic and SAP experience is desirable. An A.S. degree in Drafting and Design Technology or the equivalent is required. We are looking for an entry level mechanical drafter/modeler with a minimum of 0– 3 years experience. The drafter/modeler will work on the following:
- · Prepare models and detail drawings of moderately complex parts.
· Prepare models and drawings of moderately complex assemblies and subassemblies.
- · Determine sizes, weights and clearances in accordance with standard formulas and handbook tables.
- · Work closely with engineering to incorporate all requirements into a design.
- · An understanding of Assemblies, Bill of Materials, and Parts Lists.
- · Comply with all related specifications in the preparation of product definition, including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T).
Desirable Characteristics Include:
- · Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- · Able to work under tight time constraints to meet schedules and manufacturing deadlines.
- · Flexible with ability to work in a fast growing, dynamic and rapid-paced workplace with minimal supervision.
- · Industrial or aircraft turbomachinery development experience.