Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent engineering and/or project management experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of unmanned aircraft systems and related support systems.
- Knowledge of military operations.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with Senior Leadership, Program Management, Customers and engineering team members.
- Proficiency with MS Office products, including MS Project for Integrated Master Schedule development and review.
- Knowledge of compliance elements for ISO,EVMS and Export regulations.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting and earned value management practices and procedures.
- Strong understanding and experience with engineering fundamentals.
- Strong presentation preparation and delivery skills with audiences such as Subcontractors, Prime and Government.
- Strong technical writing skills to communicate internally or externally.
- Demonstrated passion for customer satisfaction.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards.
- Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors.
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary.
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules.
- Ability to effectively communicate professionally in writing or verbally with all levels of personnel.
- Flexibility to handle changing requirements and prioritize in a dynamic environment.
Additional Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Engineering management experience in the aerospace or aviation industry.
Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to meet department and company goals and requirements.
Knowledge of company’s operations and procedures preferred.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in an applicable engineering, technical, or science discipline. Master’s in Business Administration is desirable.
- Minimum 10 years relevant technical experience with Engineering, Systems, Integration, Test, Software, and/or Engineering Project Leadership, preferably within the aerospace or aviation industries, or minimum 8 years with Master’s degree.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).
WORK ENVIROMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Office and/or manufacturing environment.
- May work extended hours or weekends to to complete tasks and meet schedule.
- May work in manufacturing and/or field environments with potential exposure to uncontrolled climate. condidtions and potential exposure to noise, dust and hazardous chemicals.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion (computer work, phones).
- Ability to stand and sit for long period of time.