Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Ability to interact effectively with peers and supervisors
Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary
Ability to adhere to workplace rules
Ability to effectively communicate professionally in writing or verbally with all levels of personnel
- Ability to travel as necessary to perform job duties.
- Demonstrated passion for customer satisfaction.
- Must have experience with Power Generation and Distribution, 28VDC and 270VDC.
- Must have experience with Inertial Navigation and Global Positioning Systems (INS and GPS).
- Must have experience with Aircraft Actuators and Positioners.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Each successive level of Electrical/Electronics Engineer builds on the identified education and experience listed for the previous level(s) of Electrical/Electronics Engineer.
Electrical/Electronics Engineer I
- Requires BS degree in Engineering (Note: BS in Engineering Technology does not fulfill requirement)
- Relevant experience and/or coursework preferred
- May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to meet program requirements.
Electrical/Electronics Engineer II
- 3 + years related experience in related engineering discipline.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones)
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
Frequent outside contact with customers and suppliers
May work extended hours or weekends
Employee may generate, handle, manage, or work around hazardous materials and hazardous wastes.