GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Looking for a key member of the KDRSS Huntsville, Alabama team. Responsible for setting up, maintaining/analyzing projects performed in the organization. This includes Project setup, purchase requisitions, travel reimbursements, monthly accrual calculations, vendor invoice approvals, cost/variance analysis, EAC developments, project reporting, customer invoicing support, and communications to project managers and customers, etc.) Responsibilities will include ensuring all monthly/quarterly deadlines are met, assisting the Director of Program Control with monthly reviews, and communications of project-level financial data to Executive Management customers. This individual will also work with the team representatives to assist with annual budgeting and forecasting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide financial management services to include preparation of cost analysis reports, financial analysis of cost/revenue, budget preparation, forecasting, and provide Program Managers with day to day activities.
- Monthly development for cost reporting, and ETCs/EACs
- General Understanding of Program Control, Deltek Costpoint setup/reporting, and government contracts
- Translates Program Manager’s goals/objectives into workable Program Management strategies and implements strategies for program success
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes/interprets multiple sources of data into meaningful and useful information for the Program Management team
- Reads and interprets customer contracts and ensures internal teams are working contractually towards compliance; works with Program Manager to maintain an internal focus on company business objectives
- Develops workflows as directed by Program Manager to ensure program schedule is maintained; identifies risks and possible solutions; may implement solutions across multiple functional organizations
- Communicates and represents the Company professionally with all levels of internal and external personnel
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government and Company standards
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, peers and supervisors
- Ability to effectively communicate professionally in writing or verbally with all levels of personnel; including creating and delivering presentations as needed
- Basic understanding of and experience working with FAR/DFAR and Contract requirements
- Strong problem solving and data analysis skills
- Excellent customer relationship/management skills
- Strong MS Office skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated abilities to plan, prioritize and manage work assignments independently to meet deadlines
- General understanding of subcontract accrual calculations, purchase requests, and travel reimbursements.
- Willingness to be trained.
- Attention to detail, organized, and able to work independently.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Requires light physical effort such as stooping and bending, and occasional lifting of lightweight objects (up to 25 pounds).
- Smoke free environment, standard office setting.
- Sits for long periods of time in front of computer