5-D Systems, Inc. a KRATOs company, is a defense contractor, with a business site located in Huntsville Alabama. 5-D provides superior technical assistance support to our customers, with a focus on systems and software engineering services, technical management, and logistics solutions. We are seeking highly motivated, focused candidates for a full-time opportunity.
5-D has an opportunity to fill a Program and Financial Integrator position at the IFMC Logistics Directorate. This position supports an Army Staff office providing financial analysis and expertise by utilizing the Army General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and the Comprehensive Cost and Requirements System (CCaRS).
The primary duties will be to:
- Research and resolve unmatched transactions (UMTs), unmatched disbursements (UMDs), and unliquidated obligations (ULOs)
- Coordinate and maintain all Support Agreements (7600s) for the project office
- Provide government leadership and staff with queries, data drill downs, and analytical assessments necessary to make informed decisions as they apply to Army Air and Missile Defense systems
The candidate must:
- Experience with Army General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) is required
- Experience with clearing ULOs/ NULOs/UMTs
- Experience with Comprehensive Cost and Requirements System (CCaRS) is a plus
- Be highly organized, flexible and must demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Able to work with minimum guidance in addressing actions, and then use their own knowledge, ingenuity, innovation, and experience to complete the product
- Have excellent written and verbal communication’s skills, people skills and enthusiasm are important, as well as the ability to handle a variety of tasks in a team environment