Kratos is a trusted global satellite ground systems, communications monitoring, RF interference detection and network management company. Kratos is in the process of evolving and growing our SATCOM enterprise service management product offerings to better serve our government customer base.
Kratos is looking for students who would like to work on challenging technical problems for our Internship program. Interns will have the opportunity to use the latest state-of-the-art technology! Kratos Interns work on customer projects, creating solutions that will be used in real world applications.
We have an opportunity for an Internship-Integration Technician in Colorado Springs, CO and will include duties:
1. Build production and prototype electronic products including, but not limited to: Chassis, Racks, Dell' Signal Conditioning Boards (SCBs) and Input/Output (1/0) panels.
2. Working from schematics and engineering drawings and with help from others, adjust and replace.
defective or improperly functioning components using all tools available including crimpers and soldering irons.
3. Complete RMA (Return Material Authorization) assembly and repair work to support Customer Service.
4. Perform regular soldering and reworking as required; sometimes extensive work required in this area.
5. Assemble and label wires and wire harnesses as required.
6. Assist in material handling as received from Inventory or Direct from Suppliers and as supplied to the production area.
7. Assist in Mechanical Inspections of all hardware.