Experience and Skills
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 Years as a qualified United States Army 160th (SOAR) or Marine Corps UH-1N/Y Enlisted Aircrew (EAC), or United States Air Force SMA UH-1N M240D Instructor.
- No clearance is required for this position.
- Experience and technical knowledge of the following specific areas: Internal Loading, Weapons, Tactics, Helicopter Operations, Aerial Gunnery, Night Systems, Tactics, Ground Threat Reaction.
- Must be able to read and write fluently in English.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Curriculum and Courseware Development and Curriculum writing experience
- Military Publications including service specific (USAF) and joint publications
- Deductive Reasoning — the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Proficiency in the use of all applications within the Microsoft Office Suite.
Weapons and Tactics Instructor (WTI) Qualified. FORM, CAL, TERF, AGI (M240, GAU-17, & GAU-21), GTR, TAC, NS LLL, NS HLL, AD, HIE, DACM, CAS(AI), FAC(A), TG, RAID, MTG, KillSwitch/ATAK/WaRTAK