GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Production Planning Assistant will support the production planning department. Duties include general clerical task such as data entry, correspondence preparation and maintenance, generating standard database reports, system validation, research and follow up related to special projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist with publishing and distribution of job specific packages to include: Routers, Drawings, Manufacturing Orders, and Inspection Plans.
- Conducts Plan Review steps on jobs including related ERP transactions ensuring documentary compliance.
- Generates weekly reports related to LOB (Line of Balance).
- Creates and generates Ad hoc reports for various program platforms
- Assists the Production Planning Manager on a daily basis by providing requested status updates and discussing scheduling plans.
- Creates and distributes Production Status Review minutes/resolution detail.
- Performs various task within our ERP system of record.
- Coordinates rescheduling of open production orders in the ERP system.
- Communicates and creates work order rescheduling related to sales orders within ERP database.
- Validates specific revision data and provides report detail to Production Planning Manager.
Other Job Functions
- Other duties may be assigned