The Financial Analyst supports Program Management in coordinating and managing financial planning and control activities in accordance with the Company’s Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and contract requirements, including analysis of weekly and monthly actual costs incurred against budgeted, variance analysis, estimates to complete, and preparation of Management Review Packages. The Financial Analyst I are focused on data analysis and input.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Financial Analyst ALL
The duties and responsibilities listed below apply to all levels of Financial Analyst. Each level of Financial Analyst has additional duties and responsibilities listed.
Financial Analyst I
- Assists in the management and reconciliation of customer contracts for billings, revenue recognition, funding, and percentage complete.
- Supports the accounts receivable function to insure timely collection of outstanding billings.
- May assist in the support of audits of program billings.
- Assists in the preparation and entry of monthly cost of sales.
- Evaluates cost and schedule performance on assigned program/projects
- Tracks weekly bookings and cash status.
- Supports monthly timecard audits.
- Prepares ad hoc analyses.
- Supports other financial audits as required.
Other Job Functions