GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Business Process Project Manager develops, plans, and implements business process improvements which enable improved business efficiency and productivity. Working collaboratively with various Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), responsibilities include defining process requirements, identifying and selecting capable COTS solutions, establishing implementation plans, and driving successful implementation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Analyze business processes and develop process improvement recommendations.
- Perform ROI and other financial analyses to build business cases to support strategic and operation decision making.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks, and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, summarize from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Prototype solutions and manage expectation by proactive communication and collaboration with internal customers.
- Act as leader and liaison among Finance, Production Operations, Program Management, Engineering and IT.
- Recommend and implement systems/enhancements to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and increase overall velocity while taking advantage of best business practices and maintaining sound internal controls.
- Perform all Project Manager functions
- Perform research, assessment, and evaluation of software systems and new technologies
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Non-Essential Job Duties (formerly Other Job Functions)
Project Management roles include the following responsibilities:
- Plan for resources needed, coordinate project staffing with Supervisors and manage team performance to meet deadlines.
- Work with team members to ensure all required testing is performed and properly documented.