Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with peers and supervisors
- Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary
- Ability to adhere to workplace rules
- An understanding of lamination processes a plus.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Requires high school education or equivalent.
- Preferably experience in a manufacturing environment.
- May be required to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Standing, walking, bending, reaching and occasionally sitting.
- Manipulating materials.
- Use of hand tools (repetitive motion).
- Occasionally lifts and carries heavy objects.
- May work extended hours or weekends.
- Exposed to noise and hazardous chemicals.
- Will move materials in/out of walk-in freezer.
- Employee may generate, handle, manage, or work around hazardous materials and hazardous wastes.