Kratos is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. We are a trusted partner—driven by doing the right thing and achieving maximum success for our customers, our partners and ourselves.
Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. Customers trust us to stay relevant and know we are in it for the long-haul. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on. And, we always deliver.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our nation and global customers through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We continually build trusted relationships with our peers, our partners and customers, and we take ownership for our actions—always doing the right thing.
Project Scheduler – Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining data validity, maintaining the integration between the schedule and the Earned Value WBS, working closely with the finance staff, technical staff, and program management
- Leading weekly schedule meetings and ensuring information gathered during the schedule meetings is incorporated into all necessary databases. Ensures program and Integrated Product Team (IPT) schedule information is valid, accurate, and complete and that information is passed to appropriate groups
- Developing critical path and perform schedule risk analysis using a risk management tool
- Supporting the development of lower level plans/schedules after contract award, including planning support for rolling wave, spiral development and work around plans
- Ensuring consistency in plans/schedules between various IPTs and ensure that lower-level schedules are developed and managed within the hierarchy of the IMP
- Performing schedule analysis to include identification of the critical path using Microsoft Project, analysis of schedule logic, appropriate durations, schedule conflicts, and what-if analysis
- Providing guidance and suggestions to IPTs for improving planning/scheduling performance, pulling in schedule milestone & delivery dates and reducing schedule risk. Performing periodic schedule status and earned value analysis
- Serves as a scheduling subject matter expert in assisting programs with issue identification/resolution
- May participate in new business and/or ECP/CCP proposals through EVMS requirements, schedule support, and providing input for cost volumes to management