Experience and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards.
Ability to interact appropriately with the public when necessary.
Ability to adhere to workplace rules and procedures.
Understanding of and experience working with FAR/DFAR and Contract requirements
- Excellent customer relationship development and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally to meet program/project requirements.
- Proven track record in a high variety, low volume manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of the marketplace and customer needs, objectives and expectations.
- Ability to provide effective direction, leadership and team building.
- Demonstrated abilities to plan, prioritize and delegate work assignments.
- Skills and abilities to provide technical and administrative guidance for activities in defined scope of responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of management and individual contributors.
- Ability to develop program strategy and goals in alignment with overall company objectives.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001/AS9100 requirements.
Demonstrated leadership in a complex development environment.
Familiarity with contract provisions applicable to contracts and subcontracts.
Strong working knowledge of business financial systems / processes.
Leadership experience in the aerospace industry.
- Strong Earned Value Management (EVM) experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business.
- Program Management Professional Certification.
- Minimum 3 years Program Management experience, ideally in support of Department of Defense contracts. (in lieu of a the educational requirements, a minimum of 10 years directly related Program Manager experience in support of DoD contracts may be considered).
- Required to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance at the appropriate level (requires U.S. Citizenship).
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Office and/or Manufacturing environments.
Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time.
Ability to perform repetitive motion (keyboarding, 10-key, phones).
- Standing, walking, lifting and carrying up to 25 lbs.
- May work in non-temperature controlled environments.