Kratos is looking for a Network Systems Administrator in the San Diego, CA area.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:KTOS) develops and fields transformative, affordable technology, platforms, and systems for United States National Security related customers, allies, and commercial enterprises.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with discipline. We work hard, and take care of our customers, employees and families. Recognized as thought leaders in our industry, we are motivated by creating and delivering innovative solutions to our nation and global customers. We proactively build trusted relationships with our peers, partners and customers, and take ownership for our actions—always striving to do the right thing.
Kratos offers medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k) savings plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Defines, designs and implements network communications and solution improvements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Manages the load configuration of a central data communication processor and makes recommendations for purchase or upgrade of data networks.
• Coordinates terminal orders and cable installation, network system planning, upgrading, monitoring, testing and servicing.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
• Other job duties as assigned.