Kratos is looking for an Internal Auditor in the San Diego, CA area.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:KTOS) develops and fields transformative, affordable technology, platforms, and systems for United States National Security related customers, allies, and commercial enterprises.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with discipline. We work hard, and take care of our customers, employees and families. Recognized as thought leaders in our industry, we are motivated by creating and delivering innovative solutions to our nation and global customers. We proactively build trusted relationships with our peers, partners and customers, and take ownership for our actions—always striving to do the right thing.
Kratos offers medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k) savings plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Conducts internal financial and/or system audits and risk assessments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• May test and document financial and computer system records for information system integrity and transaction accuracy.
• Reports discrepancies. Prepares audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated.
• Executes internal audits within established business process controls.
• Develops formal written reports to communicate audit results to management and regulatory compliance agencies.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
• Other job duties as assigned.