Kratos Space is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our customer’s communication systems through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We look forward to working with open, honest, caring and passionate individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company.
Information System Security Manager (ISSM) Job Responsibilities:
• Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies. Provide configuration management and accurately assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system.
• Conduct internal vulnerability assessments of the IS to identify and mitigate potential security weaknesses and ensure that all security features applied to a system are implemented and functional.
• Draft and/or prepare and maintain security Assessment and Authorization documentation (e.g., IA SOP, SSP, RAR, test results).
• Maintain thorough understanding of NIST 800-53 controls and determine which controls are applicable to the system, as well as document implementation in applicable policies and eMASS test results.
• Maintains awareness of upcoming customer / government driven changes and challenges and suggests approaches to meet those challenges.
• Responsibilities also include those listed in DAAPM 2.0 Section 3.6 Information System Security Manager (ISSM)
• Manage System Administrator and ISSO activities