Kratos Space is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our customer’s communication systems through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us. We look forward to working with open, honest, caring and passionate individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Support - Human Resources in Colorado Springs, CO.
Provides administrative support to the human resources function in the areas of HRIS/compensation/benefits, staffing/employment, employee relations, and/or organizational development (OD) and training.
- Maintains employee hardcopy files.
- Inputs employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database.
- Processes various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Conducts new-hire orientations. May prepare special reports, such as insurance, COBRA, OSHA, affirmative action and headcount using HRIS.
- Provides information to employees on matters pertaining to their personal employee information.
- At higher job levels, may perform duties otherwise performed by entry-level human resources generalist, such as conducting candidate interviews and performing data gathering and analysis as it relates to compensation and/or benefits activities.
- May write job descriptions.
- May facilitate employee training and be involved in needs assessments and recommendations.
- May conduct employee exit interviews and tally general statistics including headcount tracking.