Kratos Space is a leader in assured aerospace communication solutions and services. We are cutting-edge innovators and creative problem solvers working collaboratively to solve our customers’ toughest challenges. Kratos is valued for our ability to design and deliver leading edge, resilient solutions for aerospace communication, control, awareness and mission success across a continuum of offerings—from commercial to tailored custom solutions and integrated programs. We bring both the capability and confidence that our customers value and depend on.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with fiscal and operational discipline. We work hard, we solve hard problems, and we look out for and take care of our customers, each other and our families. Protecting and enabling our customer’s communication systems through innovative aerospace solutions is what motivates us.
We look forward to working with open, honest, caring and passionate individuals that want to bring their diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skills to help us continue to build a great company.
General Job Summary:
Under guidance of the Tehcnical Operations manager, performs IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs supporting the company infrastructure business processes and operations and/or network-based (cloud) product systems. Analyzes, installs, acquires, modifies and supports operating systems, database or utilities software. Plans, conducts and directs the analysis of business problems with automated systems solutions. Support service and systems documentation projects and IT process improvements.
• Conduct production virus scanning of software and hardware product systems as defined by playbook and conduct routine continuous improvement efforts to streamline IT supported production processes
• Support TechOps, DevOps, and CyberOps production projects and deployments
• Maintain and support Virus Scan Kiosk environment
• Support systems administration and system support items
• Scripting and terminal operations in support of process and automation
• Identify and develop system and service automation of information systems
• Collaborate with team peers in supporting projects and enhancements to IT operations
• Installing and configuration of Microsoft and Linux operating systems
• Client and Server hardware troubleshooting
• Work in a collaborative and extremely dynamic environment
• Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
• Other duties as assigned