Kratos is looking for an Information Security Analyst in the San Diego, CA area.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:KTOS) develops and fields transformative, affordable technology, platforms, and systems for United States National Security related customers, allies, and commercial enterprises.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with discipline. We work hard, and take care of our customers, employees and families. Recognized as thought leaders in our industry, we are motivated by creating and delivering innovative solutions to our nation and global customers. We proactively build trusted relationships with our peers, partners and customers, and take ownership for our actions—always striving to do the right thing.
Kratos offers medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k) savings plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more.
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for monitoring and initial handling of all alerts generated within the Kratos Security & Network Operations Center. The scope of monitoring and response will cover all security events as well as network and server operational alerts generated within the internal enterprise network. The Kratos SNOC is a 24x7x365 operation and will require its Analysts to cover day shifts, swing shifts and night shifts as scheduled.
• Monitoring and initial response for all incoming security alerts
• Monitoring and escalation of all network and server infrastructure operational alerts
• Follow documented processes and technical references
• Document all findings and response actions in ticketing system
• Confer with users to gather information related to security incidents
• Review and analyze email phishing attacks
• Correlate disparate security indicators to find attack patterns
• Provide input and recommendations for process and documentation improvements
• Maintain updated knowledge on the latest information security technology trends
• Escalate issues to InfoSec, Network, and Server Engineers when necessary
• Participate in security incident response activities with senior staff when required
• Other related duties may be assigned