General Job Summary
- Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment.
- Plans and arranges labor, schedules, and equipment as required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
- Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and plans tests to be performed. Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
- Work in Government environment supporting test, research, and development of emerging weapons technology.
- Support warfighter training and qualification by directly participating in rehearsals, exercises, and other events.
- Interface with customers in order to determine desired stimulus in test/training environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Troubleshoot, maintain, operate various US and foreign weapons systems from 60mm - 127mm..
- Provide highly accurate aerial targets to customers in support of operational assessments, research and development, and testing scenarios.
Work Environment/Physical Conditions
- Repetitive movement of hands and fingers (i.e., frequent computer use, typing and writing).
- Frequent sitting.
- Indoor office environment and/or laboratory environment (potential exposure to hazardous chemicals, odors, hot/cold depending on location).
- Moving items of up to 50 lbs and lifting to a height of 3 to 4 feet is potentially required (frequency by exact position).
- Extended hours outside.
- Long hours standing.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by government standards
- Interact effectively with peers and supervisors