Kratos Space, Training, & Cyber is currently seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Software Engineer who focus on security related software development and implementation projects for Kratos Cybersecurity Services. The successful candidate will be joining a consultancy team working with a variety of customers and unique projects to improve system architecture and security through automation and other custom code-based services.
- Develop software for a number of automation and security operations problems.
- Review software requirements, asses requirement changes, and address problem reports.
- Analyze system and software test data to evaluate performance and recommend improvements and resolution for deficiencies.
- Create and review software and systems documentation.
- Create and evaluate test plans, participate in system and software level testing, review test reports and provide assessment and recommendations to the developer team.
- Develop test scenarios, test plans, test procedures, data and complexity reduction efforts, analysis tools, and test automation tools to support an automated QA process and pay off daily technical debt.
- Conduct IV&V testing, analyze test data/results, and open and resolve issues to keep software secure and functional.
- Build and certify software and firmware releases.