Kratos Defense and Rocket Support Services is currently seeking an Engineer Technician VI for a contingent opportunity in Dahlgren, VA.
- Prepares designs and specifications for various complex equipment and systems (e.g., a heating system in an office building, new electronic components such as solid state devices for instrumentation equipment)
- Plans approach to solve design problems; conceives and recommends new design techniques; resolves design problems and assures compatibility of design with other parts of the system
- Designs and coordinates test set-ups and experiments to prove or disprove the feasibility of preliminary design; uses untried and untested measurement techniques; and improves the performance of the equipment. Make recommendations for redesign to solve unique operational deficiencies
- Plans approach and conducts various experiments to develop equipment and systems.
- Arranges for fabrication of pilot models and determines test procedures and design of special test equipment.