Kratos Defense and Rocket Support Services is currently seeking an Engineer Technician III for a contingent opportunity in Dahlgren, VA.
- Constructing components, subunits, models and adapts standard equipment; troubleshoot and correct malfunctions
- Following specific layout and scientific diagrams to construct and package simple devices and subunits of equipment
- Conducting various tests and experiments which may require minor modifications in test setups and procedures and exercise subjective judgments in measurement, selecting, preparing, and operating standard test equipment and records test data
- Extracting and compiling a variety of engineering data from field notes, manuals, lab reports, etc., processing data, identifying errors and inconsistencies, selecting methods of data presentation
- Assisting in design modification by compiling data related to design, specifications, and materials that are pertinent to specific items of equipment and component parts
- Developing information concerning previous operational failures and modifications, and using judgment and initiative to report inconsistencies and gaps in data and seek sources to clarify information.