Kratos is looking for an senior level Financial Analyst in the San Diego, CA area.
Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:KTOS) develops and fields transformative, affordable technology, platforms, and systems for United States National Security related customers, allies, and commercial enterprises.
At Kratos, we encourage an entrepreneurial spirit balanced with discipline. We work hard, and take care of our customers, employees and families. Recognized as thought leaders in our industry, we are motivated by creating and delivering innovative solutions to our nation and global customers. We proactively build trusted relationships with our peers, partners and customers, and take ownership for our actions—always striving to do the right thing.
Kratos offers medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401(k) savings plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Senior Financial Analyst works directly with the Senior Manager of Financial Reporting and additionally supports the Corporate Director of Financial Reporting and Accounting. Assist in preparing financial forecast and budget information and compiling company-wide data from business units. Assist team in administering corporate consolidation, lease accounting and equity systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Assist with preparation of company-wide forecasts, budgets and related analysis.
• Work with divisional finance personnel to obtain and compile data.
• Assist in preparation of reporting package for board of directors.
• Maintain corporate consolidation tool (Longview) and assist in adding functionality and reporting.
• Maintain Lease accounting system and serve as key contact for divisional lease issues.
• Assist in processing and reporting employee equity transactions and equity system management.
• Provide redundancy for various financial reporting tasks.
• Assist in implementation of various new software systems.
• Assist Corporate Director of Financial Reporting and Accounting with ad hoc and special projects.
• Comply with SOX internal controls.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.