GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
The Accountant II supports timely and accurate financial reporting through analyzing financial information, recording transactions, reconciling accounts, and preparing other documentation here at KUAS.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare journal entries.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and analysis.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Review invoices and other documents to determine appropriate accounting.
- Monitor fixed asset projects for accurate and timely capitalization.
- Gather and provide data for internal and external audits.
- Perform documentation and monitoring of the Financial Management System Policies and Procedures to maintain compliance.
- Gather data and prepare schedules for property tax and sales & use tax filings.
- May assist in payroll processing, accounts payable management, and other accounting functions.
Non-Essential Job Duties (formerly Other Job Functions)
This position does not have direct supervisory responsibilities