GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
Directs and coordinates the activities of assigned production operations departments. Ensures the department’s conformance to the company quality system in accordance with customer and company requirements. Works closely with other department managers to achieve strategic objectives and goals. Responsible for the production departments; Safety, Quality output, Delivery performance and Cost at KUAS.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for managing all production departments within assigned production facilities.
- Ensures the department’s conformance to the company quality system in accordance with customer and company requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining a well-trained and cross-trained staff in all production departments in order to effectively execute required work orders.
- Responsible for achieving monthly and annual targets in the following areas; (safety, quality, delivery, cost) as well as other key performance targets.
- Establish procedures for maintaining high standards of manufacturing operations, product quality, reliability, and safety.
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies and developing long-range goals and objectives.
- Assures activities within defined scope are accomplished in accordance with KUAS policies, sound business practices, and are in compliance with applicable regulations and requirements.
- Determines organization objectives, interprets KUAS policy and delegates assignments to subordinate managers or supervisors.
- Directs and coordinates activities of departments for which responsibility is delegated to further attainment of goals and objectives.
- Manages utilization of equipment, facilities, and personnel to obtain maximum efficiency, meet profitability and performance objectives.
- Responsible for critical manufacturing projects as needed .
- Reviews overall budgets, schedules and performance standards and drives to meet budgetary requirements in all assigned areas.
- Partners with Human Resources regarding day-to-day management operations to include, employee relations, recruitment, interpretation of policy, performance management, counseling actions, training and development, employee engagement, procedures and business objectives.
- Coordinates with Planning department, maintains and implements production schedules.
- Works with EH&S Specialist regarding environmental and safety issues.
- Recognizes and solves problems affecting production including schedules, staff, and quality.
Other Job Functions